Thursday 22 September 2016

Great British Bake Off Week 5 (Contains Spoilers)


Hello everyone, today i will be talking about the Great British Bake Off! This will only be a one time thing (expect the finale) as this week really hit me hard with my favourite, cutest baker ever got eliminated...... Queen Val.


{Val here being super cute}

I feel like a complete mess after watching this weeks episode. All i keep thinking in my head is "fuck Paul Hollywood" & " I hope Mary Berry gets a soggy bottom." Val, in my opinion, was one of the biggest personalities in the tent. Without her the show is gonna be a load of shit (pardon my french) 


(Paul & Mary ruining my life)
I hope that Mary & Paul realise there mistakes and bring Val back (if they even do that on Bake Off), i just feel like this is a giant modern day Shakespearean tragedy and i am being slowly killed by the death/elimination of a close friend/relative. 

Now for a section i call.... memories of Val *Play sad music*












Thank you for listening to my rant about my favourite, Val. I will end this blog post with a Val quote..... "It's better to be wetter" 

Goodbye for now queen Val.

No comments:

Post a Comment