Friday 23 September 2016

Ru Paul's Drag Race All Stars 2 Episode 5 Ruview (Contains Spoilers)

Gentlemen, start your engines and get ready for a gay old time.

Let's begin this tea spilling session by saying that Charlie Healy & Adam Rohan wrote this.

 Firstly a dab of Alyssa Edwards, as one must enjoy this on a daily basis:


{Alyssa being queen}

{Alyssa serving.... confusion?}

{Alyssa getting ready to read a hoe}

{Alyssa deciding which bitch to send home}

SHE'S BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN with a vengeance darling but this time, she has something to prove. She is hungry for this win!

ALSO can i just say that this episode of All Stars had us all gagging? We don't really have a lot to say about it, to be honest, but can we just say.... Coco is still busted, Tatianna is underrated, Alyssa is queen, Phi Phi is still a bitch, Ginger thinks she's better than she actually and Roxxxy has been saved 3 times when the bitch should have went home.

{Thank you}

The lip sync this week between Tatianna and Alyssa was the best this season. If you don't agree with me, leave. Just leave. Bye. The lip sync had me shaking in my seat, i have never seen Tatianna lip sync the way she did on the episode and it was amazing! 

{Tatianna serving the house boots down}

{Tatianna getting back into the competition/when his dick is bigger & better than you ever expected}

My biggest problem with the episode was was evil, "nice", queen.... Phi Phi O'hara. The way she stormed off the show away from Alyssa was completely disgusting. Yes, Alyssa went against her decision of "consistency" but it was for a valid reason.

When Phi Phi returned to the show i did expect her to be nicer but as we got further into the season I seen the real Phi Phi appear again. It was all an act, in my opinion. I was 100% disappointed, but as we all know a leopard cannot change it's spots. *tongue pop*

{Phi Phi brushing off Alyssa}

{Alyssa taking it like a boss}

Now that i have finished my rant about Phi Phi, here is the way I WANT All Stars to go down from now (placement wise):

{6th - Roxxxy Andrews}
Roxxxy may slay my life with her looks but she has been doing awful recently. The only reason she is still here is because of Rolaskatox. 

{5th - Detox}
Personally i feel Detox will make top 3, however, she is not my favourite person in the competition. She is an amazing actor/actress and serves looks but to me.... she hasn't got much left to offer

{4th - Tatianna}
Tatianna is just amazing. She was the only season 2 queen to return and she has slayed me every week, other than snatch game. She is amazing TV and has given us a taste of what she has become over the past 6 years. For me she just misses the top three, as i don't believe she has the capacity inside her to beat the other three girls down.

{2nd Runner Up - Alaska}
I believe that Alaska will win this season BUT this is what i want to happen so let me be! Alaska is the whole package for Ru Paul and it has been seen throughout all stars and season 5. However i feel that i have seen everything she has to offer and i am ready to let her go.

{Runner Up - Katya}
Every single week this queen has me laughing my head off. She has got one of the biggest personalities in the shows "her story" and is so random and cool! I could never get bored of this queen and that is the reason i have but her as runner up!

{Winner - Alyssa Edwards}
I KNOW this will never happen, however, i wish to the gods (Ru Paul) that this will happen! Alyssa has everything i need in a winner and no one can every change my mind! Thank you.

Thank you for reading this horribly random blog post about Ru Paul's Drag Race! Don't forget to check out my other blog posts and like my page, bye for now 

{*TRIGGERED tongue pop overload*}

(P.S follow My Sister, she also made a ruview of this episode)

No comments:

Post a Comment